Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sabotage!


Week three into our "Get Fit Wellness" Challenge and today was our official weigh-in. Look what someone left in the break room! I think I smell a rat! But I resisted temptation and managed to weigh-in at less than when I started. Take that, saboteur!

11 comments:

DART said...

Such willpower! I'm impressed! Congrats!

Chesney said...

Even looking at that in a picture form is sabotage - don't think that is going to work w/ weight watchers, now I want to drive on down to Crispy Creams - LOL!

Sunny said...

VERY lifelike! How many calories do you get licking the computer screen?
I've decided to do away with most processed foods, and live on "slow food." I've dropped 30 pounds since October 1. No meat, no chicken, no eggs, no dairy, no sugar or white flour. Lots of fresh fruits, veggies, nuts,grains and beans. Just the occasional doughnut photo.
(Excuse me, I have to wipe my computer screen dry now.)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it neat that you can substitute the thrill of taking a great photo for the empty calories in the goodie? (Not really - but it seems like a good sentiment for a dieter. How on earth did you resist? :-)

~Val said...

I don't even like donuts all that much and I'm droolin'....

GREAT shot! (And good willpower!)

Anonymous said...

OK... so what happened to the donut after the weigh-in???

Debra said...

Yikes, I had to close my eyes quickly before that pound flew onto my behind. Sabotage is right.

Anonymous said...

You've made those donughts look quite enticing. Congrats on not succumbing!

mljrbg said...

Kim, I'm proud of you for not giving in but the sure look delish!!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to illustrate the title! Great willpower too - Kudos to you! And good luck on your goal.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I would never have been able to resist...I'd have taken two!