Friday, February 27, 2009

Scones!

One thing you can say about a CPA firm during tax season... they tend to handle stress by eating! There's always something on the upstairs table, thus the incarnation of the Wellness Committee. I'm not sure which faction is winning!

11 comments:

Chesney said...

I think I can take a guess at who is winning! Delicious!! Unfortunately, there are always goodies like this up at the real estate office too - something about food and realtors, I don't know...

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Good shot but when I cook those they always turn out rock cakes and they line our gardens for years.

Anonymous said...

That looks like health food to me so I'd say the Wellness Committee has a commanding lead. Pass me one of those would you please?

mljrbg said...

Something about food and well just about everything!! I can attest to that!!

Anonymous said...

Food always is a great leveler of the playing field. Everyone can become chummy over a plate of cookies, or in this case, scones. Or Spaghetti or whatever. :D

~Val said...

Looks delish! Are there any left?

Esther said...

Looks like wellness committee is winning...that icing looks skimpy to me! And are those raisins inside?

DART said...

Who cares who is winning...it's all about the taste! JK! LOL I think it's nice to have the option! : )

Anonymous said...

Love scones!!! Great shot!

Candyce said...

lol great shot and it's good that tax season isn't that long

Anonymous said...

Didn't you know that scones are the ultimate healthy food? ;-) I think I need to bake this afternoon...