
This is, by far, one of the saddest sights I have ever seen! This potted tree was outside one of my favorite restaurants and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! A dead tree surrounded by fake greenery and flowers! The owner must have spotted me taking its picture and actually had the nerve to come out and WATER IT while I was standing there!!! I told her I thought it was a little bit late for that now!
5 comments:
The plastic ones look well taken care of though.
The one in the background is still green!! Even watering won't make the plastic ones grow!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I always water my dead plants, don't you?? LOL Great image to go with a fun story!
Nice to see you blogging again...you've been missed. Maybe you just needed a little water? ;-)
Yipes! Taking tortured topiary to the highest level. I let my membership to plant amnesty lapse... It is nice to see your photos again.
Post a Comment