wonderful processing, Kim, you aged this even more perfectly! :)
LOL ... you're either kidding, or too young! I agree with Tammy, the processing is perfect!
Awesome processing!!(Did you see Fred, Lucy and Desi while you where there??) :-DYou are featured in my blog today (8/30)...stop on by!
Funny! Great treatment. Lovely shot.
I love the scratches especially
Very nice processing - fits the image perfectly.
Great job on processing and showing some of the not-too-distant past.
I remember the attendant saying, "Regular or ethyl?" Great processing on this shot.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wonderful processing, Kim, you aged this even more perfectly! :)
LOL ... you're either kidding, or too young! I agree with Tammy, the processing is perfect!
Awesome processing!!
(Did you see Fred, Lucy and Desi while you where there??) :-D
You are featured in my blog today (8/30)...stop on by!
Funny! Great treatment. Lovely shot.
I love the scratches especially
Very nice processing - fits the image perfectly.
Great job on processing and showing some of the not-too-distant past.
I remember the attendant saying, "Regular or ethyl?"
Great processing on this shot.
Post a Comment