No. You don't want to be on that school bus. Really. I quit driving them (drove for over 12 years) back in the late 70's. The kids then were something you would not wish to be co-mingling with even at that date. :( Basically, that was the middle and high school students who acted that way. The kindergarten and lower grade kids were generally okay.
Why did I quit? Well, when it got to the point that I had visions of driving down the freeway and pushing the little darlings out the door one by one, that was time to quit!!
During the last half of my employment, I smoked, but not at home. Didn't even think of smoking at home! Or on the weekends. When I quit driving, I quit smoking. I think they were a pacifier for me even before I had "evil desires."
A confession, I really didn't desire to do harm to the children, just joked about it with other drivers. A way of relieving tension. Like operating room humor. Or attorney humor at a mass murder trial. Same thing.
"Why did I quit? Well, when it got to the point that I had visions of driving down the freeway and pushing the little darlings out the door one by one, that was time to quit!!"
6 comments:
If it is anything like my kids bus, if you were on it you would be begging for release! LOL fun subject!
Ah the south end of a north bound school bus. The image is wonderful fun Kim.
No. You don't want to be on that school bus. Really. I quit driving them (drove for over 12 years) back in the late 70's. The kids then were something you would not wish to be co-mingling with even at that date. :( Basically, that was the middle and high school students who acted that way. The kindergarten and lower grade kids were generally okay.
Why did I quit? Well, when it got to the point that I had visions of driving down the freeway and pushing the little darlings out the door one by one, that was time to quit!!
During the last half of my employment, I smoked, but not at home. Didn't even think of smoking at home! Or on the weekends. When I quit driving, I quit smoking. I think they were a pacifier for me even before I had "evil desires."
A confession, I really didn't desire to do harm to the children, just joked about it with other drivers. A way of relieving tension. Like operating room humor. Or attorney humor at a mass murder trial. Same thing.
lol, Just read the comments! lol
@Tammy: Pity the poor driver!
"Why did I quit? Well, when it got to the point that I had visions of driving down the freeway and pushing the little darlings out the door one by one, that was time to quit!!"
hahahahaha! I love it, Iona!!!! ;-)
Sorry...I'm with Iona. This would be on my places-I'd-rather-NOT-be list...
Post a Comment