those are some of my favorite colors, this is stunning!
Nice garden to look out on--I like the colors along with the texture of that grass. Don't we have an amazing variety of plants available for home gardens nowdays?!
Places are different, that is a noxious weed out here in Australia, has to be physically wiped out, Pretty yes but kills cattle and sheep.
The color is so vibrant and beautiful, the grass arching over is a perfect compliment. Ron's comment is interesting, who knew?
Very pretty colors. Funny that it's an Aussie weed... to each his own, I guess.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
those are some of my favorite colors, this is stunning!
Nice garden to look out on--I like the colors along with the texture of that grass. Don't we have an amazing variety of plants available for home gardens nowdays?!
Places are different, that is a noxious weed out here in Australia, has to be physically wiped out, Pretty yes but kills cattle and sheep.
The color is so vibrant and beautiful, the grass arching over is a perfect compliment. Ron's comment is interesting, who knew?
Very pretty colors. Funny that it's an Aussie weed... to each his own, I guess.
Post a Comment