What dedication she must have! I'll bet the music was beautiful ... nice shot!
What a gorgeous image, I love this!!!
This is gorgeous, Kim. The hands look like they have played many wonderful tunes.
Wow - wouldn't you like to know the story behind this?
Beautiful and evocative shot Kim
What hands!! Lovely aged hands. Look very adept at playing, what? Is that a zither? Beautiful. Frame this one and hang it.
Those hands really tell a story.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What dedication she must have! I'll bet the music was beautiful ... nice shot!
What a gorgeous image, I love this!!!
This is gorgeous, Kim. The hands look like they have played many wonderful tunes.
Wow - wouldn't you like to know the story behind this?
Beautiful and evocative shot Kim
What hands!! Lovely aged hands. Look very adept at playing, what? Is that a zither? Beautiful. Frame this one and hang it.
Those hands really tell a story.
Post a Comment