I don't see the jalapeno peppers so it's not mine either. If no one owns up to it I'll take it though and add my own peppers.Nice 'sharp' shot!
"MINE"!! And I will even eat the olives!! :) Beggars can't be choosers! :)
Nummmmm! Love anything to do with Mexican foods. Nice photo. Makes me hungry! Hope the jalapeno peppers are beneath all the other stuff.
Well shot indeed! Are you taking ove the food section of blog-land?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't see the jalapeno peppers so it's not mine either. If no one owns up to it I'll take it though and add my own peppers.
Nice 'sharp' shot!
"MINE"!! And I will even eat the olives!! :) Beggars can't be choosers! :)
Nummmmm! Love anything to do with Mexican foods. Nice photo. Makes me hungry! Hope the jalapeno peppers are beneath all the other stuff.
Well shot indeed! Are you taking ove the food section of blog-land?
Post a Comment