With all that to spare all we got in the last shot was the cob remains, not friendly.
Sorry that was Sarah's cob end, not yours, corn corn every where and none for Danudin.
Love the colors!!
Are you sure you aren't my neighbor? Looks like you live in the "Cornhusker" state to me! :)
How lush that looks! Did you take the shot in the morning? (hope thaqt song doesn't become an earworm)
Wheeeeee! Nothing like some luscious summer corn!
My DD's corn patch in earlier postings is now just a dried husk...I took a few of the ears and they weren't tasty at all! I do believe she didn't water them at just the right time...or somethin....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
With all that to spare all we got in the last shot was the cob remains, not friendly.
Sorry that was Sarah's cob end, not yours, corn corn every where and none for Danudin.
Love the colors!!
Are you sure you aren't my neighbor? Looks like you live in the "Cornhusker" state to me! :)
How lush that looks! Did you take the shot in the morning? (hope thaqt song doesn't become an earworm)
Wheeeeee! Nothing like some luscious summer corn!
My DD's corn patch in earlier postings is now just a dried husk...I took a few of the ears and they weren't tasty at all! I do believe she didn't water them at just the right time...or somethin....
Post a Comment