How fun! What was the occasion?
Recycling at its finest. Nicely shot Kim.
Val, it was part of the children's activities at our Multi-Cultural Festival held each year.
I'm thinking he just left the runways...
Spray paint it and you could probably see it on the September runways. My kid will be a hair stylist at Fashion Week in New York next month. I wish I could tag along with my cameras!
He's really stylin there - a fashion statement if I ever saw one! Great catch on this one.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun! What was the occasion?
Recycling at its finest. Nicely shot Kim.
Val, it was part of the children's activities at our Multi-Cultural Festival held each year.
I'm thinking he just left the runways...
Spray paint it and you could probably see it on the September runways. My kid will be a hair stylist at Fashion Week in New York next month. I wish I could tag along with my cameras!
He's really stylin there - a fashion statement if I ever saw one! Great catch on this one.
Post a Comment