Cleverly done, beautifully snapped.
Wow - very intricate. I'd be afraid to sit on it, but it's lovely to look at!
Very quirky, think I like this carving better than the Indian, very unique!
What a unique find. Wonderful talented artist too. Bright colors. Good job here.
Thanks but no, I'll just mill around. blogger is making open id/wordpress users try 5 times or so to comment so just make up a pithy one for the fun cell phone shot for me :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cleverly done, beautifully snapped.
Wow - very intricate. I'd be afraid to sit on it, but it's lovely to look at!
Very quirky, think I like this carving better than the Indian, very unique!
What a unique find. Wonderful talented artist too. Bright colors. Good job here.
Thanks but no, I'll just mill around. blogger is making open id/wordpress users try 5 times or so to comment so just make up a pithy one for the fun cell phone shot for me :-)
Post a Comment