Thursday, August 20, 2009

Can You Hear Me Now?

The lengths some men will go to in order not to answer their cell phone! This is what a cell phone looks like upon losing battle with the riding lawnmower!

7 comments:

Lorri said...

hahaha! That's great, Kim! Middle Miss Lorri is a data trainer for Verizon Wireless and she says the retail sales people are full of stories of customers bringing in phones in this condition with the "it just fell apart in my hand..." story.

Chesney said...

Hilarious, oops!!! Unfortunately, my phone mishaps leave my phone in one piece (it usually ends up in the toilet LOL)

Sue said...

OOPS! time for an upgrade I would say LOL

~Val said...

Isn't it a shame, the poor quality these days, when a phone can't stand up to a lawn mower?

Nice find - hope it wasn't YOUR phone!

billz said...

Can you hear me MOW?

Anonymous said...

All that for one small cell phone. Are you certain he hasn't lost more than one to the riding lawn mower?? Or is this a collection of several phones?

I'm sticking to my vow to not read the previous comments before I make my own, so I just now read Lorri's comment. I laughed: Just fell apart in my hand!" lol

My hubby dumped his in the dog's water dish. Of course, won't even tell you about his penchant for leaving his hearing aid in his pocket. And since I don't "do pockets" (I warned him the first time I did laundry after we were married), it has gone through the laundry more than once - and once with his late wife. Now he blames the fact it does not work on me. :D

Anonymous said...

I love your theme! And the picture is priceless.