I can imagine, we have one of those not far from our home! It may be a pain traffic wise, but what a beautiful image!
That is a neat bridge, but I can see how it would be a pain to meet traffic. In our town we have old one lane tunnels. They are a pain in the rear.
I think they sensed your camera and wanted their moment of fame. I like this photo, leading off into who knows where!
Great shot Kim ... all the backing up was worth it!
Where have you been? Glad you are back. Is this bridge on a grade? If so, the vehicle traveling uphill always has the right of way. If not, it is the one that can bluff the best. lol Nice shot and nice view.
I love the curve past the bridge in this lovely shot
Hi Kim!! Please stop at my blog when you get a chance....there's something there for you. ; )http://mljrbg.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can imagine, we have one of those not far from our home! It may be a pain traffic wise, but what a beautiful image!
That is a neat bridge, but I can see how it would be a pain to meet traffic. In our town we have old one lane tunnels. They are a pain in the rear.
I think they sensed your camera and wanted their moment of fame.
I like this photo, leading off into who knows where!
Great shot Kim ... all the backing up was worth it!
Where have you been? Glad you are back. Is this bridge on a grade? If so, the vehicle traveling uphill always has the right of way. If not, it is the one that can bluff the best. lol Nice shot and nice view.
I love the curve past the bridge in this lovely shot
Hi Kim!! Please stop at my blog when you get a chance....there's something there for you. ; )
http://mljrbg.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment