Not that I looked, because I didn't, but if I had I would have liked the long line of locker handles leading down the row. Very cool.
I also didn't look but unlike Billz all I can comment on is how tall the giraffe was, get outta that one Bill.
Doesn't look like too many people working out!
Ditto on the long line of handles. Is that carpet on the floor? Nice...my club is tiled. Low maintenance for people coming in and out of pool, sauna, and showers, but COLD to stand on!
Nice perspective. I hope the guys covered their eyes when they looked at this one!!
Them's pretty classy lockers!
That looks like a spa, not a health club! Very nice perspective.
Big place! my club only has about 3 walls of lockers!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Not that I looked, because I didn't, but if I had I would have liked the long line of locker handles leading down the row. Very cool.
I also didn't look but unlike Billz all I can comment on is how tall the giraffe was, get outta that one Bill.
Doesn't look like too many people working out!
Ditto on the long line of handles. Is that carpet on the floor? Nice...my club is tiled. Low maintenance for people coming in and out of pool, sauna, and showers, but COLD to stand on!
Nice perspective. I hope the guys covered their eyes when they looked at this one!!
Them's pretty classy lockers!
That looks like a spa, not a health club! Very nice perspective.
Big place! my club only has about 3 walls of lockers!
Post a Comment