
I would be the first to agree that there's nothing on TV these days worth watching, but really.....! Those of you who are familiar with the area in which I work know that our apartment dwelling neighbors aren't exactly modeled after Ozzie and Harriett. This is also the same spot where a child's Big Wheel was found abandoned. This morning, I drove in to find a trashed TV and the remains of a grill! Sounds like the makings of a fun block party to me!
8 comments:
Kim, I just love reading the descriptions for your photos. Wonder who left that TV?
Maybe you should stick around after work to see what really goes on! If you are lucky you might catch the party!! :)
I wonder if they could swing by and do my tv next?
Nice find Kim.
It looks like it was literally pitched out of a window. What a capture!
Looks kind of forlorn...they must not have been happy with who got voted off "Dancing with the Stars".
Personal commentary about what's on today's TV, isn't it? lol
I used to work in a place where you would find random trash, also. It is interesting and fustrating.
Nice theme and image! Maybe they disagreed with some political commentary on the news or their favorite sports team just lost.
Post a Comment