maybe she works at the zoo...
Maybe the poor dear has really long arms and just finds a way to laugh at herself LOL!
How funny, I'm not going to guess why but like Alan and Sue's suggestions!
Oh my gosh, are you having me followed?? :)
Great! So were you driving when you took this?
Humm..It makes for an interesting pick. I have no idea. Maybe she really likes Apes :)
This is so funny! Maybe APE is an acronym for something...Associate Phyical Exotherapist, or Athletic Person Enduring...
Arncha glad you had your camera at hand?
That is too funny Kim. People do the strangest things.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
maybe she works at the zoo...
Maybe the poor dear has really long arms and just finds a way to laugh at herself LOL!
How funny, I'm not going to guess why but like Alan and Sue's suggestions!
Oh my gosh, are you having me followed?? :)
Great! So were you driving when you took this?
Humm..It makes for an interesting pick. I have no idea. Maybe she really likes Apes :)
This is so funny! Maybe APE is an acronym for something...Associate Phyical Exotherapist, or Athletic Person Enduring...
Arncha glad you had your camera at hand?
That is too funny Kim. People do the strangest things.
Post a Comment