A number of us had lunch out today and you know how we are about food! Several of my co-workers couldn't resist ordering "The Cookie Monster" for dessert! Way too rich for my blood but it sure looked pretty!
Oh yumm! I know I would have had to share with someone. When I lived in PA we had a "Death by Chocolate" desert at a nearby restaurant. Reminds me of this.
Finally a shot of REAL Health food, that is my idea of edible, no greens, no lentils, no soya, YYUUMMMMYYYYYYY. Mind you "Death by Chocolate" sounds enticing too.
Even though I like salty things better than sweets, like Iona said, once in a while I indulge in a dessert. Especially vanilla icecream with lots of different types of syrup over it. A little goes a long way, however.
12 comments:
wow, that looks incredible! I'm glad I wasn't there 0r I would be sick right now!!
Oh yumm! I know I would have had to share with someone. When I lived in PA we had a "Death by Chocolate" desert at a nearby restaurant. Reminds me of this.
Who needs gorgeous sunsets...I miss your food pictures! :-D
This one looks very tasty - how did you resist?
That looks fabulous!! I wish I had some right now.
Finally a shot of REAL Health food, that is my idea of edible, no greens, no lentils, no soya, YYUUMMMMYYYYYYY. Mind you "Death by Chocolate" sounds enticing too.
Looks good enough to eat, and I'm not really attracted to sweets. Weeeeel, once in a while I could make an exception. :D
Even though I like salty things better than sweets, like Iona said, once in a while I indulge in a dessert. Especially vanilla icecream with lots of different types of syrup over it. A little goes a long way, however.
Yummy! I could go for one of those!
What a yummy dessert, looks delicious! A great photo and title for it, Kim!
ohhhh that just looks sooo good!! I think I see ice cream in our future
Yum! I wouldn't have skipped lunch for that treat!
Oops. Meant would have skipped lunch..................
Post a Comment