At least they were well enough presented that you could get a Before Shot out of them first. Good one.
Should be grand additions to the garden. Good shot.
Nice glimpse of your weekend! I'm ready to plant some things too and the midwest weather should be perfect this weekend.
What a fun weekend - I love planting! We still have a few weeks to go here (usually around mohters day)!
Third weekend in May is planting time here. A VERY short season. ;-)
Lots of work ahead. At least it's not shoveling snow!!
Nice! If they came from Mr. Kim, that's one way to give you flowers... ;-)
Very cool - isn't it great to see all the growth around you? I bet you have a great garden
Post a Comment
8 comments:
At least they were well enough presented that you could get a Before Shot out of them first. Good one.
Should be grand additions to the garden. Good shot.
Nice glimpse of your weekend! I'm ready to plant some things too and the midwest weather should be perfect this weekend.
What a fun weekend - I love planting! We still have a few weeks to go here (usually around mohters day)!
Third weekend in May is planting time here. A VERY short season. ;-)
Lots of work ahead. At least it's not shoveling snow!!
Nice! If they came from Mr. Kim, that's one way to give you flowers... ;-)
Very cool - isn't it great to see all the growth around you? I bet you have a great garden
Post a Comment