Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Crew!


Well, everyone! April 15 has come and gone for another year and, let me tell you, it was grueling! I remembered several of you suggested I take a photo of my work friends who were featured on my blog at the beginning of tax season and show you what they looked like at the end of tax season. Well, here they are! I'd say they held up pretty darn well! I, on the other hand, seemed to have aged 10 years! Tax season will do that to you! ;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking crew. Tax season didn't look too "taxing" on them.

billz said...

Welcome back to you and your crew Kim. You all look as though you survived in good form. Congratulations.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Perfect promo shot which one is running for office or is it the whole crew who are about to become the New Governator. Great Shot, good tribute.

~Val said...

Welcome back! Great shot....but where's all the food we've come to know and love? Oh....right....break room... my bad.

Glad you all survived and are still smiling!

Anonymous said...

Nice looking bunch to work with. If they are as compelling as their photo, you lucked out!

Chesney said...

Where's the party?? Wow, you have a life back (for a while anyways)! :) Congrats on making it through!

mljrbg said...

They look very happy and are so accomodating to let you photograph them again but where's the food!!

Anonymous said...

Those are a bunch of big smiles, I'm guessing of relief. Fun shot

Anonymous said...

They look pleased to have survived April 15th for yet another year! You've set up this group shot nicely.