I am such a sucker for sunset photos and this was is a stunner!! Nice work!
Wow, Kim, Spectacular!!!
Outstanding colours and silhouette Kim great shot.
Great clouds Kim ... very nicely done.
What a stunner! Perfect silhouette and colors. And yes, the clouds are magnificent too. Nice catch.
I beleive color is everything in photographs and you have captured so many shades and hues here. Its beautiful.
It IS amazing--and the silhouette of the farm buildings makes it extraordinary.
Ditto Bobbie..... :-)
Wow! The sky is so fiery! I like that you've included the silhouette, too.
Beautiful sunset photograph. Amazing clouds.
Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it. Incredible catch!
Definitely an amazing sight, the colors are fabulous. Great shot!
Glad you didn't fall off the road seeing that. A second ditto to Bobbie's comment.
Beautiful, beautiful!!
Beautiful - I really like the silhouette of the building backlit by the sunset.
Beautiful sunset!! I always seem to have the perfect sunset when I don't have my camera around
Great shot. Just beautiful!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I am such a sucker for sunset photos and this was is a stunner!! Nice work!
Wow, Kim, Spectacular!!!
Outstanding colours and silhouette Kim great shot.
Great clouds Kim ... very nicely done.
What a stunner! Perfect silhouette and colors. And yes, the clouds are magnificent too. Nice catch.
I beleive color is everything in photographs and you have captured so many shades and hues here. Its beautiful.
It IS amazing--and the silhouette of the farm buildings makes it extraordinary.
Ditto Bobbie..... :-)
Wow! The sky is so fiery! I like that you've included the silhouette, too.
Beautiful sunset photograph. Amazing clouds.
Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it. Incredible catch!
Definitely an amazing sight, the colors are fabulous. Great shot!
Glad you didn't fall off the road seeing that. A second ditto to Bobbie's comment.
Beautiful, beautiful!!
Beautiful - I really like the silhouette of the building backlit by the sunset.
Beautiful sunset!! I always seem to have the perfect sunset when I don't have my camera around
Great shot. Just beautiful!
Post a Comment