How beautiful!! Especially against that blue sky!
Simply stunning Kim.
Nice perspective - I like the way it angles across the shot.
Terrific shot with the sunlight!
Kim, Beautiful photo against the blue sky! The dogwoods over here on my side of the state are gorgeous right now, too. I wish they'd last all summer!
Oh, I want one! Pity I don't have enough room in my yard. I'm glad to be enjoying yours right now.
Fantastic. I love that sky.
so beautiful I want to get one of the trees around here before all the flowers fall off
Beautiful!
You've really captured the ethereal quality of the dogwood.
It's a wonderful composition and you captured it in a perfect light - the petals look almost transparent.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How beautiful!! Especially against that blue sky!
Simply stunning Kim.
Nice perspective - I like the way it angles across the shot.
Terrific shot with the sunlight!
Kim, Beautiful photo against the blue sky! The dogwoods over here on my side of the state are gorgeous right now, too. I wish they'd last all summer!
Oh, I want one! Pity I don't have enough room in my yard. I'm glad to be enjoying yours right now.
Fantastic. I love that sky.
so beautiful I want to get one of the trees around here before all the flowers fall off
Beautiful!
You've really captured the ethereal quality of the dogwood.
It's a wonderful composition and you captured it in a perfect light - the petals look almost transparent.
Post a Comment