Anyone who has ever planted hostas know the seemingly grow overnight. I really believe if you were to watch them long enough, you'd actually witness their leaves unfurling! This hosta will probably be full-grown by Sunday! ;-)
Love this straight-down shot! Mine are just shoots...we can have a race to see whose flower first. I think you have the edge, being much farther south.
Nice angle on this shot! When we first moved to our house my husband was walking around the yard with a friend who commented on the Hosta plants. My husband responded - "We have PASTA plants???"
Can only repeat what everyone else said - you chose a great perspective for this. Like Val, my hostas are just shoots at this point. But maybe tomorrow???? ;-)
17 comments:
Cool perspective, mine are just now beginning to peak out of the dirt, it won't be long now....
Love this straight-down shot! Mine are just shoots...we can have a race to see whose flower first. I think you have the edge, being much farther south.
hostas are proably my most beloved plant in my extansive garden. I can't wait for them to unfurl in the Spring. Love this photo.
TFS
Sue
Great perspective and a cool shot.
Great perspective. The green is so vibrant.
I love the straight down shot too. Too bad hostas lost the old name 'funkia'
Beautiful green picture.
Great shot looking down!
Fantastic shot - love it.
You selected the perfect angle for this shot to make it very interesting.
I love how you've filled the frame completely! Hostas are great subjects and you've captured very nicely!
Nice angle on this shot! When we first moved to our house my husband was walking around the yard with a friend who commented on the Hosta plants. My husband responded - "We have PASTA plants???"
Very cool perspective. Nice shot.
Can only repeat what everyone else said - you chose a great perspective for this. Like Val, my hostas are just shoots at this point. But maybe tomorrow???? ;-)
I love the close-up and perspective. The green is so inviting!
What a vivid emerald green--and the pattern is almost fractal.
I love my hostas they come in so beautiful and stay that way all season! but you are so right they grow very fast
Post a Comment