Friday, May 1, 2009

My Dream Machine


If I could own a car just for fun, this baby would be it. In spite of the fact that it looked like it really needed me, I was stuck taking pictures of it from the sidelines. :-(

7 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Don't be such a Girl, go for a RED one they go faster and everyone can see you. Love the shot and the take.

Esther said...

Ron, what is it about red cars with blonds at the wheel? My DD got wayyyyyy too many speeding tickets when she had that red Jetta! Beautiful shot of a green dream here, however.

Chesney said...

It looks lonely, Kim, why don't you just go take it - I see Kim written all over it! (Hey, then maybe you could fulfill the "law enforcement" theme - LOL)

~Val said...

I just know I posted a witty comment about this fine, flashy car and your need for vanity plates, but I must have hit "cancel" instead of "publish". Great color! Is it a convertible??

Linda S said...

I like the dreamy look of the background, and the pretty blue color.

Anonymous said...

It is your color, you'd look great in this!

Clara said...

Love the car, Kim. I'll just have to make do with my Camry.