Really nice finishing on this one Kim. It looks great!
Love that purple bug! And love the processing! wonderful shot!
Oh, I just LOVE this! The purple bug has SO much personality!
I wish wish wish my car was purple (really dark, like eggplant...) This is a VERY fun shot. The processing is fabulous!
This is a fun interesting shot. Great job.
A very cute purple bug at that!! I like the processing.
Purple it is, very cute car!
Really like this - the processing is great.
Wow! That is a very cool bug! Love your processing choice for it...
Turned out terrific! love the colour and the processing...super shot!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Really nice finishing on this one Kim. It looks great!
Love that purple bug! And love the processing! wonderful shot!
Oh, I just LOVE this! The purple bug has SO much personality!
I wish wish wish my car was purple (really dark, like eggplant...) This is a VERY fun shot. The processing is fabulous!
This is a fun interesting shot. Great job.
A very cute purple bug at that!! I like the processing.
Purple it is, very cute car!
Really like this - the processing is great.
Wow! That is a very cool bug! Love your processing choice for it...
Turned out terrific! love the colour and the processing...super shot!
Post a Comment