Great action shot, Kim. Next time hand the camera to someone and give us a look at your bull riding skills!
This is too fun! I have always wanted to try that! Where is the picture of you riding?
That intensity is fantastic, but remind Tammy about brittle old bones verses young supple ones will you.
Love the action shot! Better than catching her still upright! I concur with the others. When are YOU getting up there?????
Fun action shot - nice image of the essence of the event.
This looks so fun! Just saw one of the "Dancing with the Stars" pro riding one of these. Tomorrow, do we see Kim vs. El Torro?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great action shot, Kim. Next time hand the camera to someone and give us a look at your bull riding skills!
This is too fun! I have always wanted to try that! Where is the picture of you riding?
That intensity is fantastic, but remind Tammy about brittle old bones verses young supple ones will you.
Love the action shot! Better than catching her still upright! I concur with the others. When are YOU getting up there?????
Fun action shot - nice image of the essence of the event.
This looks so fun! Just saw one of the "Dancing with the Stars" pro riding one of these. Tomorrow, do we see Kim vs. El Torro?
Post a Comment