Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Art of Airbrushing


This 1960 Rambler was completely customized and the trim and door handles are airbrushed in. Amazing job, huh?

8 comments:

billz said...

Kim -

I see four of your last five posts have had cars in them. This is a very encouraging trend ... keep up the good work! ;-)

~Val said...

Until I saw his comment directly above mine, I was going to ask if you were really Bill, standing in for yourself, but obviously you have just been bitten by the car bug...(isn't there a Bug, as a car?) I'm rambling (that's a car, too!) like Ron. Best motor on off into the sunset...

(Wonderful colors in this photo, by the way!!)

Esther said...

What an amazing trick to look real. These are artists indeed. You got a perfect shot to show that it is indeed painted on the side of the car.

Chesney said...

Wow, it looks wonderful - love those colors as well!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot - Bill's influence is definately having an effect on someone here!

Anonymous said...

I can only wonder how they get into the vehicle if the door handle is airbrushed on....

Linda S said...

Great perspective--I love the angle

Anonymous said...

My favorite shot today! Hope they worked on the engine says a former 1960 Rambler owner.