Do you remember the "Balloon Pop" at the carnival? Do you remember spending $15.00 to have the chance to win a stuffed toy worth $1.00? Do you remember not being skilled enough to WIN the stuffed toy worth $1.00??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Memories.....thanks for reminding me, Kim! :) Great picture -so colorful, and a great reminder of what I am not good at! LOL
Great color Kim, Good memories too.
Want to hear something amazng..one night I won TWO of the GIANT bears...the really huge ones. The owner of the stand made me leave then...but it was throwing rings over things that won them for me. LOL..I felt so special walking around with my two big bears!
Great photo!!
Yep...I remember all of that!! Fun shot (from your camera not at the balloons!!).
Oh yeah! Then I got myself a high school BF and he was awful at it to. What good was he?? HA!
Fun shot...thanks for the trip down memory lane!!
Very fun shot but $15.00?!??
Nice colorful shot here - I like the angle you chose.
Could the adult Kim resist trying again? ;-)
Post a Comment