Reminds me of a time a long time ago. We used to go to the CC camp where someone from the family worked. They would have a big ham on a spit, or a carcass of beef on another spit, and lots of hamburgers and hot dogs. The other tables were loaded with other goodies. I remember the sizzling meat odors and as a starving child (similar to the one in your photo) we simply wanted to be fed. Great shot! Don't care if it is pork or not, Feed me!! :D
8 comments:
I've never had a pork burger. the perspective makes the photo very interesting.
You are making me starving w/ these BBQ pics - I have to get the grill going!!
Linda I've never had one either. Let's go!
Nice shot Kim ... they look great plus you got the incredible hulk in the background!
Ham/Pork what is the difference, but I don't think the young lad in the shot cares, just get it done and FEED ME! Great Shot.
You were feeding a bunch of people at the park that day or else a very hungry family. My family could make these go away very fast.
Reminds me of a time a long time ago. We used to go to the CC camp where someone from the family worked. They would have a big ham on a spit, or a carcass of beef on another spit, and lots of hamburgers and hot dogs. The other tables were loaded with other goodies. I remember the sizzling meat odors and as a starving child (similar to the one in your photo) we simply wanted to be fed. Great shot! Don't care if it is pork or not, Feed me!! :D
Both of these grilling images have my tummy rumbling (at 9:30 AM, no less). Looks like a really fun festival you visited!
Never had pork burgers. They look delicious though!
Post a Comment