Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mustang Sally

A souped-up, customized car featured in a local car show. (I know, Bill! I know!) ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you wouldn't be "barking" your shins any longer getting in/out of this vehicle. I've barked my shins I don't know how many times. One would think I'd learn. :(

Kinda bright, huh? I can forgive that due to the sleek lines and "get up and go" engine. :D

~Val said...

Hmmm...looks like a cross between a Ford Mustang and the "Back to the Future" DeLorean with those groovy doors. Love the bright yellow!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

My Sally has a Suzuki Liana similar colour but I am sure she would enjoy that, if we could get out of it. Great shot.

billz said...

Ahhhh, basic transportation! Nice Mustang Kim.

mljrbg said...

Great find!!

Chesney said...

Oh, you didn't have too! Thanks for the car! Wow, beautiful!