I'm not sure if this is on our list of hikes for RMNP (we'll be there for 4 days) but if not, I'm going to add it, because of your photos. Good sales job! :-)
Beautiful!! Your series is teriffic.
This is too much--fantastic shot. I wish I were there.
Stunning, I wish I were there! :)
Beautiful! I wish I were there too!
Kim, this series of photos is wonderful. Looks like you had a great trip!
Man, what a gorgeous photo! How happy are you to be able to take that scenery home with you in picture form?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm not sure if this is on our list of hikes for RMNP (we'll be there for 4 days) but if not, I'm going to add it, because of your photos. Good sales job! :-)
Beautiful!! Your series is teriffic.
This is too much--fantastic shot. I wish I were there.
Stunning, I wish I were there! :)
Stunning, I wish I were there! :)
Beautiful! I wish I were there too!
Kim, this series of photos is wonderful. Looks like you had a great trip!
Man, what a gorgeous photo! How happy are you to be able to take that scenery home with you in picture form?
Post a Comment