That's beautiful Kim! I love the velvet on their antlers. Your composition is really cool too!
I've heard about people of your ILK, the grass is always greene. What a great shot, can't get that in Aussie.
This is as close-up as you can get! They don't seem to be disturbed, so you must have used a telephoto lens to good advantage.
What a beautiful shot - I never realized just how big these were until I saw them - those antlers are massive!
Beautiful shot of beautiful animals! Don't have those in this part of Texas, either!
Ya don't see those in Kentucky (or Illinois). Aren't they magnificent?!
Wondeful capture, nice that you got the velvet. Big aren't they?
Great picture. You can see these in the Great Smoky Mountains, also.
Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's beautiful Kim! I love the velvet on their antlers. Your composition is really cool too!
I've heard about people of your ILK, the grass is always greene. What a great shot, can't get that in Aussie.
This is as close-up as you can get! They don't seem to be disturbed, so you must have used a telephoto lens to good advantage.
What a beautiful shot - I never realized just how big these were until I saw them - those antlers are massive!
Beautiful shot of beautiful animals! Don't have those in this part of Texas, either!
Ya don't see those in Kentucky (or Illinois). Aren't they magnificent?!
Wondeful capture, nice that you got the velvet. Big aren't they?
Great picture. You can see these in the Great Smoky Mountains, also.
Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment