I never thought I'd call a turtle adorable, but looking at the big version of the photograph, I'll have to agree with you on this one. It must be a baby with that big eye...
Ohhhhh....sooo cuute! he is teeney...
So that is a JMNT, (A Juvenile Mutant Ninja Tortise)
He looks a little flat - are you sure you didn't get him just a little?? LOL hope you kissed him before he hopped away!
Neat shot. Do you what species?
Never seen this kind of turtle before. Like Chesney said, he looks sorta flat. Hope all is well with him.
He is a little cutie pie. Glad that he came through the accident O.K.
He is a cutie--I'm glad that you didn't run him over
He IS very cute....at first, i thought he was a little oreo cookie! :-P
Definitely have to enlarge this one to see this little guy!! Glad you saw him before he met with ill fate!!
What a super picture of this guy. He certainly is cuter than the one Mike (Boomer) had on his blog.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I never thought I'd call a turtle adorable, but looking at the big version of the photograph, I'll have to agree with you on this one. It must be a baby with that big eye...
Ohhhhh....sooo cuute! he is teeney...
So that is a JMNT, (A Juvenile Mutant Ninja Tortise)
He looks a little flat - are you sure you didn't get him just a little?? LOL hope you kissed him before he hopped away!
Neat shot. Do you what species?
Never seen this kind of turtle before. Like Chesney said, he looks sorta flat. Hope all is well with him.
He is a little cutie pie. Glad that he came through the accident O.K.
He is a cutie--I'm glad that you didn't run him over
He IS very cute....at first, i thought he was a little oreo cookie! :-P
Definitely have to enlarge this one to see this little guy!! Glad you saw him before he met with ill fate!!
What a super picture of this guy. He certainly is cuter than the one Mike (Boomer) had on his blog.
Post a Comment