Monday, June 22, 2009

Camp St. Malo


This is a Catholic Retreat, Conference, and Spiritual Center built right into the rock in Estes Park, Colorado. I thought the way it fit right into its natural surroundings was beautiful!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing building, beautiful shot, I'm having fun on your vacation!

barbs said...

Very cool building. And I like your shot com[osition

Chesney said...

I saw this too, what a beautiful and natural looking church! Think of the time that went into building this!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely building! Great shot!

Linda S said...

I love the composition--great job

Clara said...

Wonderful picture, Kim. You and I are going on the exact same vacation. We, too, are going to Pike's Peak and Estes Park in a few weeks.

Kim said...

Clara - hopefully it will be much warmer when you go then when we were there! I know you'll have a blast!!!

~Val said...

Gorgeous building...it looks like a little fairyland cottage! Wonderful exposure on this - it's great!!

mljrbg said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely church and an equally lovely image. You did great with the composition to include the bit of water and the tree on the shore. I love this. I love it VERY much!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot in a great location!