Hey that is a terrific photo of Karen (klsbear), you were lucky to catch her outside of a bar that laye in the day. Great shot.
Funny, fantastic shot
I think you should call the newspapers, this is breaking news! LOL You are funny!
Is that where you've been lately? Um...abducted?? ;-)Glad to see you back on the blogwagon!
This alien is too cute to be scared of. Where did you find him...or should I say where did he find you?
Very cute!
Cute!
Very fun and funny shot!
Ok , this was posted days ago and now what!?!?? Not the probres I hope!
Or probes either, I am so worried I can't type...
love it! fun one!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hey that is a terrific photo of Karen (klsbear), you were lucky to catch her outside of a bar that laye in the day. Great shot.
Funny, fantastic shot
I think you should call the newspapers, this is breaking news! LOL You are funny!
Is that where you've been lately? Um...abducted?? ;-)
Glad to see you back on the blogwagon!
This alien is too cute to be scared of. Where did you find him...or should I say where did he find you?
Very cute!
Cute!
Very fun and funny shot!
Ok , this was posted days ago and now what!?!?? Not the probres I hope!
Or probes either, I am so worried I can't type...
love it! fun one!
Post a Comment