What a cozy looking home. I love the processing Kim ... it's perfect for the image.
Sweet, it looks like a doll house almost.
I like the processing that add to the sense of this of this being something that exists just on the other side of reality.
Great porch and gingerbread on this darling home. The processing really adds to the feel.
Totally agree with Ellen! Awesome house, and perfect processing for the image. Well done!
I love houses such as these!
This looks like a cottage! Looks like a very happy place to live!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cozy looking home. I love the processing Kim ... it's perfect for the image.
Sweet, it looks like a doll house almost.
I like the processing that add to the sense of this of this being something that exists just on the other side of reality.
Great porch and gingerbread on this darling home. The processing really adds to the feel.
Totally agree with Ellen! Awesome house, and perfect processing for the image. Well done!
I love houses such as these!
This looks like a cottage! Looks like a very happy place to live!
Post a Comment