At least it is spit and polished to a fair-the-well! Bright too. I wouldn't want to be a passenger while the owner was behind the wheel. I just might be left on the edge of the road while the police haul him/her off for reckless driving. It is a known fact that people who drive red vehicles have a heavy foot. Police keep their eyes open for red vehicles. :D
5 comments:
Now that is one neat car!! Great perspective!
Car lust! I like the selective color. Don't you want to shut the trunk and hood and take off?
That's really nice ... both the car and the image.
That is one red ride! Great use of selective color, as Ellen said. Zoom zoom!
At least it is spit and polished to a fair-the-well! Bright too. I wouldn't want to be a passenger while the owner was behind the wheel. I just might be left on the edge of the road while the police haul him/her off for reckless driving. It is a known fact that people who drive red vehicles have a heavy foot. Police keep their eyes open for red vehicles. :D
Post a Comment