Speechless. Thank you.
That is a true beauty and those colors are so vivid and spectacular! Very nice filter work!
Wow! What a beauty! Nice capture.
Love the perspective and the effects of topaz adjust, any preset in particular?
You all are too kind. Thanks for your comments!Mike, I believe I used both the Spicify and Color Blast presets, respectively. Applied them, then masked out or lightened the parts of the image I didn't want affected. Now you'll have to share some of your neat techniques with me! ;-)
Oooooh! Ahhhhh! This turned out GREAT!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Speechless. Thank you.
That is a true beauty and those colors are so vivid and spectacular! Very nice filter work!
Wow! What a beauty! Nice capture.
Love the perspective and the effects of topaz adjust, any preset in particular?
You all are too kind. Thanks for your comments!
Mike, I believe I used both the Spicify and Color Blast presets, respectively. Applied them, then masked out or lightened the parts of the image I didn't want affected. Now you'll have to share some of your neat techniques with me! ;-)
Oooooh! Ahhhhh! This turned out GREAT!!
Post a Comment