That would be great for safari! I'm glad you can see through that camo, great eyes (and what a fun car)!
Nice shot, did your blur the background? Interesting effect.
Thanks, Tammy!Mike, I did blur the background. I did it after midnight last night to keep it from being so distracting. On hindsight, not my best decision (or work)! :-)
Just what are they hiding from? I like that you made it pop out with the blur. Is that your reflection in the hubcap?
Ellen - You're looking way too close at this photo! ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That would be great for safari! I'm glad you can see through that camo, great eyes (and what a fun car)!
Nice shot, did your blur the background? Interesting effect.
Thanks, Tammy!
Mike, I did blur the background. I did it after midnight last night to keep it from being so distracting. On hindsight, not my best decision (or work)! :-)
Just what are they hiding from? I like that you made it pop out with the blur. Is that your reflection in the hubcap?
Ellen - You're looking way too close at this photo! ;-)
Post a Comment