Love that color - the motion blur is a wonderful addition!
Hey ... that's my grandma's Mercury! ;-) Very cool shot Kim, love the colors and the zoom (zoom) blur!
Perfect use of blur! And I'm a sucker for anything purple. Nice ride!
Kim,This is one of the best shot's of the challenge.....Print it and hang it. Is this with a lensbaby?
How very fine! Zoom Zoom indeed.
Thanks, everyone! Mike, to answer your question, no, this wasn't taken with a lensbaby. I simply applied a radial blur and masked out the middle. But thank you for your nice comment!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love that color - the motion blur is a wonderful addition!
Hey ... that's my grandma's Mercury! ;-) Very cool shot Kim, love the colors and the zoom (zoom) blur!
Perfect use of blur! And I'm a sucker for anything purple. Nice ride!
Kim,
This is one of the best shot's of the challenge.....Print it and hang it. Is this with a lensbaby?
How very fine! Zoom Zoom indeed.
Thanks, everyone!
Mike, to answer your question, no, this wasn't taken with a lensbaby. I simply applied a radial blur and masked out the middle. But thank you for your nice comment!
Post a Comment