Nice hat but that sweater??Looks fun to work for
Great hat, Kim! Looks like your boss has a sense of humor. :-)I look forward to seeing your 2009 in pictures! Merry Christmas,The other Kim from KY
Hi Kim,Just stopped by to thank you for the wonderful comments you left on my blog. I'm looking forward to following your blog in '09.Your boss must be a hoot to work for!Madelaine
This is another reason we carry our cameras with us. Shots like this only happen once in a while. Your boss looks like he can make merry!
That's too funny Kim. I bet he really appreciates all of us looking at his pic!!
Was this taken before or after the eggnog??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice hat but that sweater??
Looks fun to work for
Great hat, Kim! Looks like your boss has a sense of humor. :-)
I look forward to seeing your 2009 in pictures!
Merry Christmas,
The other Kim from KY
Hi Kim,
Just stopped by to thank you for the wonderful comments you left on my blog. I'm looking forward to following your blog in '09.
Your boss must be a hoot to work for!
Madelaine
This is another reason we carry our cameras with us. Shots like this only happen once in a while. Your boss looks like he can make merry!
That's too funny Kim. I bet he really appreciates all of us looking at his pic!!
Was this taken before or after the eggnog??
Post a Comment