Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tree Killer!



The calm before the "tax season" storm. We've been slowing segueing into a paperless tax firm for a few years now. As you can plainly see, we're not quite there yet! These are tax organizers I need to mail out to our clients, presumably before Christmas. Hopefully, they meant Christmas of 2009!




5 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

We the staff of the Sahara Forest Paper Mill Thank You

~Val said...

Yowser!

Esther said...

I remember those office days.....long ago when I worked! I love your Calvin and Hobbes cartoons....one of our favorites before they got pulled.

Kim said...

Thanks for your comments, guys! I'm still trying to get the hang of this blogger-thing before January hits... hard!

Es - Glad to meet another Calvin lover!!!

Ron - glad to know my Firm is helping to keep you employed!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't want to be YOU!! :)