Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jagged Teeth


I used this photo for our Elements Village weekly photo theme. I figured, considering all the injuries I endured getting the shot, I might as well make a two-fer out of it and make it worth my effort!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you made this pop out of the background, aren't they supposed to have handles so you don't cut your self?

Anonymous said...

Wicked tool. You got injured just placing it to photograph?

Kim said...

Handles???

Seriously, I sustained no injuries while photographing the saw. It just sounded far more dramatic than stating I was just too lazy to find something else to post tonight! ;-)

Thanks for your concern, though!

billz, er, Williams said...

As legal cousel retained by the International Panel of Judges (IPOJ) from the Elements Village Photo Themes you are hereby notified that the IPOJ can in no way be held liable for any theme related photographic injuries. And even if they could, they are penniless and without insurance, so what would be the point?

William Williams, Esq.
Dewey, Scruem & Howe

Kim said...

Oh, jeez! Now we've gone and gotten the lawyers involved! No good can come of this!

~Val said...

Glad no skin was harmed in the making of this photograph. That's one scary-looking saw you saw!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

The photo is great, the perspective superb the orientation inspired but the plea for sympathy with a pure LIE, is absolute Genius, Just when I thought I was all alone in this world - A KINDRED SPIRIT>

Esther said...

It was worth a little pain and anxiety just to read the comments... Keep up the good work!

Linda S said...

This could start a new trend. Maybe we should make up funny stories to go with our pics. This thread is a riot.

mljrbg said...

Kim, glad you weren't injured; however, I rather like "I was just too lazy to find something else to post tonight"!!