I see these kinds of shoes being worn all the time. I can't stand the looks of them, much less the thought of wearing them. They are "plastic" for pete's sake. My feet would sweat and they would soon smell like a man's locker room. Blech! Ugly things, but nice colorful shot.
10 comments:
Not knowing much about fashion, they make a fun photo and I like the angle you shot them at.
Nice colours - like it.
I see these kinds of shoes being worn all the time. I can't stand the looks of them, much less the thought of wearing them. They are "plastic" for pete's sake. My feet would sweat and they would soon smell like a man's locker room. Blech! Ugly things, but nice colorful shot.
My eyes! ;) I totally agree with you and Iona - they're really ugly. But the picture is fun - nice angle and colors.
HaHaHaHa...who knew!! Next they will make gold and silver mettalic ones..OMG..shhhh...don't let them hear that!
Ya...not so fashionable....but they make a fun photo statement!
How did you get in my closet!?! Fun shot
Too funny!! I feel the same as you!!!
.....carefully sliding rainbow clad feet beneath my desk.....
Not really, but I love your shot. Made me smile.
Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment