Sunday, November 8, 2009
Didn't We Just Go to the Grocery?
My apologies for the poor creative quality of this picture but no amount of in-camera technique or post-processing wizardry can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear (pun intended). I was driving past this drive-thru restaurant today when I noticed their latest 'must-have' delicacy. Really? This is what we've come to? I'm also offended that they don't know how to spell sandwich or maybe it's cryptic for..."which, by the way, is anybody's guess just what kind of meat it really contains." I'll pass, thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey ... they misspelled baloney!
I always go out to get a "baloney" sandwich - I love paying for those LOL
Funny! I love all the Kinsey Milhone (author: Sue Grafton) books. Kinsey once interviewed a person who was eating a fried baloney sandwich. She made is sound so tasty! I think she was visiting Kentucky, too! (Author is from there...)
Do they fry the brezd too?
With that double whammy(fried baloney and sandwich)misspelling, I think I'd stay far away.
Post a Comment